Taking a ‘whole economy, whole society’ perspective we will discuss how we can plan, prepare and be ready for the digital revolution that is already shaping our lives.
• What kind of economic models will serve us into the digital future?
• What do we need to do to ensure education provision can meet the demands of future employment skills that will be required?
• Is business ready for the challenges and opportunities that increasing automation and the internet of things will bring?
• How can policymakers collaborate better with the private sector to foster entrepreneurship?
• What can be done to empower citizens to benefit from a digital future?
Panellists will draw on the ideas and recommendations set out in the discussion paper ‘Policy Choices for a Digital Age’, to be launched by leading independent think-tank Friends of Europe on 29 June.
6.28.2017 - 6.29.2017
Rue Bara 175