Webinar: Advancing the Gains Made by Black and Brown Students in the Next Administration
The Progressive Policy Institute hosted a conversation on how members of the Democratic Party can better protect recent gains made by Black and Brown students while advancing these gains after the 2020 Presidential Election. The conversation surrounded gains made by Black and Brown students, how these gains were made, and more importantly how Democrats can ensure the gains continue under the next Administration.
– U.S. Senator Michael Bennet, (D) Colorado
– David Osborne, Progressive Policy Institute
– Honorable Antonio Villaraigosa, Former Mayor, City of Los Angeles
– Keri Rodrigues, National Parents Union
– Dr. Howard Fuller, Freedom Coalition for Charter Schools
Moderator: Curtis Valentine, Deputy Director of Reinventing America’s Schools Project.
Watch on YouTube here. On the go? Listen to the conversation where you find your podcasts: