Join economic policy leaders and small business owners in Colorado for a discussion on how technology is supporting the state’s economy.
The Progressive Policy Institute (PPI) is pleased to host the Colorado Business Roundtable and the Colorado Technology Association for a virtual discussion on the role that technology platforms and digital tools have played in empowering Colorado businesses and supporting the state’s economic recovery – particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The discussion will cover the need for elected officials to recognize and promote continued economic development and investment in Colorado spurred by the technology sector, in addition to preserving the accessibility and affordability of critical digital platforms that have allowed the state’s small business community to maintain operations during the pandemic.
This event is open to the public.
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Time: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm ET
YouTube information will be provided after registration.
Keynote Speaker: Betsy Markey, Executive Director of the Colorado Office of Economic Development
- Alec Stapp, Director of Technology Policy, PPI
- Debbie Brown, President, Colorado Business Roundtable
- Frannie Matthews, President & CEO, Colorado Technology Association
- 4:00 pm: Keynote and Introductory Remarks from Betsy Markey, Colorado Office of Economic Development
- 4:15 pm: Panel I: A Conversation with Colorado Small Business Owners; Moderated by Alec Stapp, PPI.
- 4:35 pm: Panel II: A Conversation on Economic Development, Technology, and Policy; Moderated by Alec Stapp, PPI, Participants include Debbie Brown with the Colorado Business Roundtable and Frannie Matthews with the Colorado Technology Association
- 4:55 pm: Closing Remarks from Alec Stapp, PPI