The Progressive Policy Institute will facilitate a conversation on how members of the Democratic Party can better protect recent gains made by Black and Brown students while advancing these gains after the 2020 Presidential Election. Attendees will learn more about the gains made by Black and Brown students, how these gains were made, and more importantly how Democrats ensure the gains continue under the next Administration.
- U.S. Senator Michael Bennet, (D) Colorado
- David Osborne, Progressive Policy Institute
- Honorable Antonio Villaraigosa, Former Mayor, City of Los Angeles
- Keri Rodrigues, National Parents Union
- Dr. Howard Fuller, Freedom Coalition for Charter Schools
Moderator: Curtis Valentine, Deputy Director of Reinventing America’s Schools Project.
Join us Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 at 3:00 PM for this important conversation by registering using the button below or by clicking here.